Saturday 3 September 2016

The outside world Chapter 7 AllAlone

Ally's POV
I run as fast as I can, sprinting like a cheater! Not a "cheater" I'm a good girl! Never cheat on a test! I'm talking about the animal cheater. I see blue sky and fluffy white clouds, I can feel the summer breeze and me... FALLING?!?! 
A- AAA!!! 
I'm in pain! My ankle hurts! Ok! MY WHOLE LEG HURTS! I try scream when I start to go dizzy and my vision goes blurry. I see Cadenza running over when every thing went black. 

Cadenzas POV
I run and try find Ally. I hear a scream. Who's there? Ally?!
A- AAA!!! 
I finally find her, she's lying down on the ground unconscious. I wish I could have powers and heal her... My hands start to glow! 
C- OMG! WHATS GOING ON??? 
Ally wakes up. She's happy!
A- CADENZA!
C- ALLY! OMG! I THINK I HAVE POWERS! I HEALD YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment